Autoscopy

 Original Images: 







 New photoshop version: 



Artist Statement: 
Lately, I have been creating scenarios in my head and with this project, I was able to create what I think is happening. So I think that the goddess of inspiration is pouring inspiration and creativity around me. The sprinkling of colors represents the creativity that is hitting me.  The books flying around me represent the stories I could write but I'm probably not going to.  The butterflies represent the inspiration flying away from me when I  have to focus on schoolwork. I really like how this turned out. 
The tool I mainly used was the quick selection tool and the brush tool. I first put the background in then the books, then the teapot, then my picture, then the colors, and then the butterflies. I had to most trouble with the colors pouring on my face. I didn't know how I wanted it to be placed so I ended up redoing the part three times. For most of the items, I just lowered the opacity to blend in. The last part I did was changed the background hue and saturation to make the whole piece come together. 


Comments

  1. Hi Eileen, I think that you did an amazing job in your autoscopy. I really like how you represent your creativity in this picture with the different colors. It is really cool how you used the different opacities to make the images fade into the galaxy, and I like how your tag brush is very vibrant and almost fire like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Tag Brush Project