Logo project

 mood board: 






hand drawings: 



Black and white logo:   


color 1 logo: 


color 2 logo:


Artist statement: 
I originally was going to go with my bookish theme for my logo but I did not like how it turned out. I went with my second option which was the nature design. I really liked the logo I created for it and I thought it would be easy to design. I really like the mountains and the night sky so I  wanted to incorporate it in my logo. I had left open space on the bottom of the circle so I thought I would create some waves for an ocean look.  I had problems with getting the original black and white logo onto another layer so I can do add the colors to it. I do not remember what I did or pressed to get it on the other layers. I also had problems with coloring the entire object I think it was because they were not closed paths and I did not want to close them. Instead, I just changed the stroke size and the colors of the stroke. 

The tools I used to create this logo was the ellipse tool, the pen tool, the curvature tool, the star tool, and the paintbrush tool. I used the ellipse tool to create the circle. I used the star tool to create the stars. I used the paintbrush tool to make the clouds and the snow line. I used the curvature tool to create the waves from the ocean. I used the pen tool to create the mountains.  

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty logo! I love how there are a lot of different elements to make it engaging and memorable, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The colors that you chose for each play really well together, but I have to say my favorite is the black and white. This is definitely something I can see being made a a sticker. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Tag Brush Project

Autoscopy