photoshop tutorials videos

 Learn photoshop in 5 minutes beginner tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo

This video is so fast paced that I could barely keep up plus the narrator has an accent that I  could not understand but I tried my best. Control N is to make a new document. Control j duplicates a layer. Click and drag in image into photoshop. Control U is to change that hue or saturation of a picture. Control U will help me with our project this weekend by changing the color of the pictures. 


Photoshop how to cut out an image - remove delete a background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0-SehGcgg&t=331s

I really like how this video the mouse and the bottom he was pressing on the screen for the viewers to see what he was pressing to get what he wanted done. The narrator uses the magnetic lasso tool he uses it to determine what he wants to cut out of the image. I think it will be an easy tool to use and very helpful to use photoshop. He clicks an image at the bottom called layer mask to have a blank background and you can always go back to the original background by disabling the mask. This will be helpful when wanting to hide the background of the image you selected. 


I found this link that has a hundred different tutorial videos on different texts, manipulations, print design, and drawing specific items.  This will be helpful for finding inspiration and adding different things to my photoshop projects. I am really interested in the video of making a movie poster in photoshop. Also the dripping paint photoshop tutorial look so cool I really use it now.  LINK: https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/50-great-photoshop-tutorials-for-clever-beginners--psd-785 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Tag Brush Project

Autoscopy